Thursday, August 14, 2014

Christmas/winter holiday card every day: day 5


Peerless watercolor (but you could use Sakura as well) leftover on my acrylic block from previous project spritzed with water then smooched onto watercolor paper. Gorjuss image stamped on to Copic Xpress-it card stock. Colored with Copic markers. I'll admit I loved the index image so much from the Gorjuss box, I copied the color scheme. The colored image then fussy cut and mounted on black 3L foam squares. The water color panel, now dry, was die cut with dies front the coffee cozy details die set from Papertrey Ink. I then backed the cut-outs with some scraps of American Crafts silver glitter paper. Happy Holidays was stamped with versa mark ink and embossed with white WOW embossing powder- I think the stamp is from Technique Tuesday. An older and likely retired Stampin' Up mitten stamp used on envelope and the colored with the Copics that were still on the table. 


Supplies

No comments: