Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sn@p Album cover

Made four of these albums for our Arixona family meet up. Now that they have seen them, I can post them. I cut letters from chipboard then adhered them with matte medium. I added Distress paints and stains with stencils and brushes. Then I added more layers of matte medium. Added some definition around the chipboard letters with Indian ink markers. Finally, sealed with matte medium. It took some time to do and none if them look alike, but well-received. 
Also cut words and journaling cards on the silhouette  to make kits for them to use. 

Post a Comment