Sunday, April 27, 2014

Coral and Salmon Coin Purse

The shadow of my camera makes for crummy photos- but oh well. Most of the felt is from The Felt Pod on Etsy. The Felt Pod has so many great color choices- it was hard to narrow it down. I believe the Felt Pod felt was definitely comparable to the felt from Papertrey Ink-meaning it worked well when die cutting. I got some junky felt from Joann's and it was a dismal failure to attempt to die cut. I never really learned to sew but I was able set the zipper and dew this coin purse with the cool coin purse die set from Papertrey Ink. The zipper matches perfectly- I got it from K & Supplies- wonderful choices and great service by the way. I got the lobster clip thing from same place. I was almost foiled by choosing the right thread- contrasting wasn't looking right and I didn't have a match. So, I did what anyone would do- I dyed the thread with a Copic marker. The flowers are also a die set from Papertrey Ink called Button Stacks.

No comments: